Conical grinding blades. Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.Automatic grinding cycle with start every 12 doses and stop when the ground coffee doser is full.
|Grinding blades||conical 71 mm (2 3/4″)(ref. 186C single phase)
conical 83 mm (3 1/4″) (ref. 187C three phase)
|Grinding blade speed||420 r.p.m. (50 Hz)
500 r.p.m. (60 Hz)
|Ground coffee container capacity||360 g|
|Coffee-bean container capacity||1,8 Kg (4 lbs)|
|Dose adjustment||5,5-8 g (0,19-0,28 oz)|
|Net weight||30 kg (67 lbs)|
|Optionals||Spring coffee tamping device with long fork/ Oversize dose (8-10,5 g/0.28-0,36oz)|
Flat grinding blades and slow speed rotation, suitable for bars with high consumption needs.Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.On demand grinding.
- Electronic dose adjustment. Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
- Digital display with shot counter.
- Ventilation device with electronic control to keep cool the motor.
- An aluminium hand tamper and a supporto for tamping are included.
- Available in single phase version only.
|Grinding blades||Ø 83 mm (3 ¼ inches) ref. 151B|
|Grinding blade speed||900 r.p.m. (50Hz)
|Coffee-bean container capacity||1,8 kg (4 lbs)|
|Net weight||27 kg (60 lbs)|
Call us on 0403 412 285 today to speak to our coffee equipment expert about your equipment needs or click here to send your contact details. We are certain to have a solution for your situation from our extensive portfolio of equipment.